The City Center continues to make the safety and well-being of our guests and staff the forefront of all our planning efforts. We have implemented several enhanced safety measures, based on guidance from both state and local health authorities. We, and our vendor partners, are committed to a responsible operation of the City Center.
We continue to assess the current information being provided by our state and local health authorities. We strive to keep this page up to date, but there can be a lag between state and local guidance, and this page being revised. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the City Center directly.
At present we have the following procedures in place:
- Merve-13 air filters have been installed.
- Signage at the entrance and in all public areas reinforcing current New York State guidelines.
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand sanitizers in key areas.
- Frequent sanitation of high touch areas.
What we will continue to do:
- Monitor official guidance from state governmental and health authorities.
- Require staff to stay home if they present any symptoms.
- Enhance the frequency and method of our already comprehensive cleaning procedures.
What you can do to help keep everyone safe:
- Please consider rescheduling your visit to the City Center if you present any symptoms of the flu, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries and/or states and regions.
- Strongly consider staying home if you have a compromised immune system.
- Willingly comply with all protocols that have been deemed in the best interest of all that enter our building.