The Saratoga Springs City Center is sponsoring a blood drive on August 5 from 12pm-6pm. Please click the visit website link and use sponsor code: saratogacitycenter to make an appointment.
The following has been requested by the American Red Cross for all blood donors:
- Face Masks:
- Fully vaccinated individuals including staff and blood donors will no longer need to wear face masks or socially distance beginning May 21.
- Unvaccinated individuals will continue to be required to wear face masks and socially distance.
- Proof of vaccination will not be a requirement. We trust that our blood donors will provide honest responses – it's what our eligibility process is built upon. We will continue to rely on the honesty of our blood donors when it comes to COVID-19 vaccination and face masks.
- Scheduled Appointments:
- To help manage donor flow and social distancing at blood drives, appointments are highly encouraged. Please note, at most drives, walk-ins will not be accepted.
- No Guests at Blood Drives:
- Inform your donors that guests will not be able to attend your blood drive (e.g. babies, children or teens, unless teen is donating blood).
The Red Cross has implemented policies and procedures due to the COVID-19 virus and therefore, it is completely safe to donate. Blood drives have been cancelled across the country and the need has not lessened. Thank you for all your support! #saratogastrong