As we begin to anticipate a reopening of the City Center the safety and well-being of our guests and staff are at the forefront of all our planning efforts. We are working through this unprecedented situation as conscientiously as we can, and we expect to implement a number of new safety measures, based on guidance from state and local health authorities. We and our vendor partners are committed to a responsible reopening of the City Center.
Our plan for reopening is still evolving, at present we anticipate the following procedures:
- Reduced building entrances/exits
- Face coverings required for all guests unless medically inappropriate
- Physical distancing practices in our public areas and meeting rooms
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand sanitizers in key areas
What we will continue to do
- Monitor official guidance from local governmental and health authorities and the World Health Organization in order to support the health and well-being of everyone that enters our facility.
- Encouraging staff to stay home if they present any symptoms.
- Enhanced the frequency and method of our already very comprehensive cleaning procedures, as recommended and approved by our local health department.
What you can do to help keep everyone safe
- The City Center seeks to create a safe space for gathering. Therefore, we ask that you please consider rescheduling your visit to the City Center if you present with any symptoms of the flu, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath, or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries and/or states and regions.
- Strongly consider staying home if you have a compromised immune system
- Willingly comply with all protocols that have been deemed in the best interest of all that enter our building.